1. Establish a PLN and connection with people and businesses that enhance me and my future as an artist and educator.
2. Delete any incoming emails that just clutter my inbox. By using RSS feeds or my Google Reader I can subscribe to and read what they have to say on the weekends. If they don't have those tools by now then they will have to be considered are they worth my valuable time.
1. Establish a support connection that will help me maintain my health goals. I find if I make myself accountable I do better in this area. I've already signed up with Fit42.net and have connected with several other teachers from across the country.
1. Eliminate all sugar from my life (this will be hard for me). When I am sugar free the benefits I see and feel are amazing.
2. Workout: Last year this was a tough area for me. I found out late last fall that my cartilage was gone in my left knee. Why you ask, being a marathoner I had ran Chicago 05' and San Francisco 07' and now I've I run or race walk 3 miles my knee swells up like a ballon. So, bicycling because my new friend.
A. Maintain current cardio workout on bicycling but, slowly increase time and distance in the saddle.
B. Work in at least three days a week with weight resistance bands.
C. Yoga/Mediation sessions: the goal here is to go to a yoga session or meditate at home several days a week. Last year I started this and the benefits were amazing, the goal is to get more consistent with it.
1. Online presence: through my online store in this website have it connect to Etsy.com and PayPal.com.
2. Continue making artwork that is conducive to my style and develop new products.
3. Attend at least 3-5 art fairs as a vendor this year. I've quite a bit of this in the past and was quite successful at it. I need to get back at it.
4. Business Account: separating my business funds out of my personal account to establish a better tax shelter.
Well, enough of this for now. Time to go workout and get this day rolling. So, allow the creative spirit to run through your blood and have a great day.